What is my definition of a "Dark Energy"

EnergyFlows – Trust and Flow Forums Energy Awareness Energy Work – Grounding & Protection What is my definition of a "Dark Energy"

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      John Colon
      Keymaster

The term “dark ” really means those energies that are not higher vibrations – it does not mean that they are all bad – just I feel close to the physical plane one step above us or in this case ” out of us “. Remember we are spirit first and a body second. Everyone’s energy is different as if there was a person who drained you – a person who loves you –
      Make you laugh and happy or down and drained. No difference really – here there all the same. Hollywood tends to create a fear based approach which plants seeds in our minds. As far as the forum we post topics and answers there instead of writing over and over. Class stuff is when I teach or am available for meditation – healing or guide work.

John Colon
      Keymaster

The term “dark ” really means those energies that are not higher vibrations – it does not mean that they are all bad – just I feel close to the physical plane one step above us or in this case ” out of us “. Remember we are spirit first and a body second. Everyone’s energy is different as if there was a person who drained you – a person who loves you –
      Make you laugh and happy or down and drained. No difference really – here there all the same. Hollywood tends to create a fear based approach which plants seeds in our minds. As far as the forum we post topics and answers there instead of writing over and over. Class stuff is when I teach or am available for meditation – healing or guide work.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.