The Water Balloon Technique

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      John Colon
      Keymaster

Here is a little trick that can help you visualize how to expand your auric field which is in fact your force field against spirit attack.In the past when i would project myself to help another person, i would visualize setting my grounding legs into the earth. It does not matter what technique you use to ground your energy but you intent and concentration are a must. I would draw up from the earth and collect the energy into my center ( which could be around the third chakra ( your abdomen area) . at the same time i would open a channel to the oneness or God energy and pull in from above through my crown into my heart area. Now you are intently pulling energy in  one direction. from above and from below. In theory meeting in the middle of your chest and stomach.

now here is the visual – Remember as a kid that you were filling a water balloon from the hose or spicket? you  filled up so much that it exploded from the inside to the outside and blasted everything that was around it.  In fact it was a radius blast and if you were close you got blasted. its the same principle. fill up and draw up energy to the point of overfilling your auric field and letting it blast out. it sounds silly but it does work. you can change the intensity of the blast with concentration and what you intend to fill the water balloon with. If it is for protection, intend for that blast to become an atomic bomb with such force that it repels away everything. For me the bubble technique that everyone says to use will not last as you are not creating that energy or fortifying it.  You are stepping in and waiting for someone else to do it for you. Always ask yourself, what if this was happening in the physical world, The same rules apply. if you want to keep things at a distance increase you energy flow. i always have to make it fun for myself so you can also make a water cannon and blast it away or a fire hose. Don’t forget we do not make the water but we sure can aim it an put out fires and push things away to control it.

John Colon
      Keymaster

Here is a little trick that can help you visualize how to expand your auric field which is in fact your force field against spirit attack.In the past when i would project myself to help another person, i would visualize setting my grounding legs into the earth. It does not matter what technique you use to ground your energy but you intent and concentration are a must. I would draw up from the earth and collect the energy into my center ( which could be around the third chakra ( your abdomen area) . at the same time i would open a channel to the oneness or God energy and pull in from above through my crown into my heart area. Now you are intently pulling energy in one direction. from above and from below. In theory meeting in the middle of your chest and stomach.
      now here is the visual – Remember as a kid that you were filling a water balloon from the hose or spicket? you filled up so much that it exploded from the inside to the outside and blasted everything that was around it. In fact it was a radius blast and if you were close you got blasted. its the same principle. fill up and draw up energy to the point of overfilling your auric field and letting it blast out. it sounds silly but it does work. you can change the intensity of the blast with concentration and what you intend to fill the water balloon with. If it is for protection, intend for that blast to become an atomic bomb with such force that it repels away everything. For me the bubble technique that everyone says to use will not last as you are not creating that energy or fortifying it. You are stepping in and waiting for someone else to do it for you. Always ask yourself, what if this was happening in the physical world, The same rules apply. if you want to keep things at a distance increase you energy flow. i always have to make it fun for myself so you can also make a water cannon and blast it away or a fire hose. Don’t forget we do not make the water but we sure can aim it an put out fires and push things away to control it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.