my symbol for spiritual support was a squadron of Dragonflies

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      John Colon
      Keymaster

When I was developing as I work with Angels and some hire ups. There were times that I questioned whether of not this was really happening or was it all in my head. I did ask for a specific symbol of dragonflies to indicate that I am indeed on the right path. now normally people ask for butterflies or ladybugs something similar or even coins but I figured to press it. Well without doubt there was always a squadron of at least 8 of them always hovering in front of me wherever I went to a soccer field. Literally hovering in front of me only. you know what i thought to myself ” thanks for the validation and i’ll take it.

Tracy Malloy
      Participant

Where to start?

I often smell a certain smell in my car, I always say hi to Ray then. 🙂 there are also times I want to follow fire trucks and ambulances, I have to rein him in then and remind him I have other things to do. This was one if his favorite things to do, just to be curious. Nosey. Lol

My great grandparents often impart a need to have certain food I have never eaten. I will also weirdly know how to make said food. I have discovered wonderful Portuguese dishes this way I would have never tried. Love me some stewed peas with eggs.

Sometimes it is just tears and a memory. Those arey favorite because they remind me of wonderful times.

Lisa Ann
      Participant

I mostly get tingles down my left side, but depending on who’s sending I will sometimes get smells, music, birds.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.