Creating Energy Balls

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      John Colon
      Keymaster

if you are here you already should have an understanding of energy and how it might work in the healing mode. you can do alot of research on google on the backstory of Chi balls. We all have the capability to send healing thoughts to others. In this exercise i will give you a simple visual in how to construct them. You may look at above posts for opening and closing techniques.

In my simple example remember when you were a kid and made snowballs to throw? we will do the same thing except we will visualize using the sunlight as snow. In our minds eye you can compact it into a ball. have fun positive intentions on launching it at your intended friend. Bring in the joy of when you were a kid as well. Make the “Snow Light Balls” in any color you want – just like a snow cone. red, orange, lemon, lime, blueberry,pina colada and grape.

Even take a bite for yourself if you like.. its all good, no calories and so worth it…… See ya soon……..

John Colon
      Keymaster

if you are here you already should have an understanding of energy and how it might work in the healing mode. you can do alot of research on google on the backstory of Chi balls. We all have the capability to send healing thoughts to others. In this exercise i will give you a simple visual in how to construct them. You may look at above posts for opening and closing techniques.
      In my simple example remember when you were a kid and made snowballs to throw? we will do the same thing except we will visualize using the sunlight as snow. In our minds eye you can compact it into a ball. have fun positive intentions on launching it at your intended friend. Bring in the joy of when you were a kid as well. Make the “Snow Light Balls” in any color you want – just like a snow cone. red, orange, lemon, lime, blueberry,pina colada and grape.
      Even take a bite for yourself if you like.. its all good, no calories and so worth it…… See ya soon……..

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.